Welcome to the EZ-Link NFC FAQ section. Please refer to the following sections for your related enquiry:
- About EZ-Link NFC payment
- Using NFC EZ-Link SIM for payment
- Getting an NFC-enabled Mobile Phone & EZ-Link NFC SIM card
- Topping up the NFC EZ-Link SIM
- Checking the EZ-Link NFC SIM balance, transaction and other details using the EZ-Link App
- Refunding the Balance in the NFC EZ-Link SIM
- Problems in using the EZ-Link NFC SIM
- Transit Acceptance
- For EZ-Link NFC Payment Users with the compatible NFC-enabled mobile phone and SIM for use in public transit
- Contact Information
32. Who do I contact when I have problems using my NFC-enabled mobile phone?
For NFC ez-link purse related enquiries, please call our EZ-Link Customer Service hotline at 6496 8300, Monday to Sunday, 8am to 6pm excluding public holidays.
For SIM troubleshooting, please call your respective Mobile Network Operator (M1/ SingTel/ StarHub).
For mobile phone-related issues, please contact the mobile phone manufacturer accordingly.
33. Can I get my EZ-Link NFC SIM card replaced if the ez-link purse on it is corrupted?
Please contact your mobile network operator (M1/ SingTel/ StarHub) to ascertain the problem of your NFC SIM Card.
34. If I am making a purchase at a merchant outlet that accepts contactless forms of payments but the contactless payment reader is not detecting your NFC-enabled phone after repeated tries. What should I do?
You can attempt the transaction again by:
- Tapping your NFC-enabled mobile phone at another angle
- Tapping your NFC-enabled mobile phone at a varied distance
- Holding your NFC-enabled mobile phone for 2-3 seconds at the contactless payment reader
If the problem still persists, please make payments via another method.