Welcome to the EZ-Link NFC FAQ section. Please refer to the following sections for your related enquiry:
- About EZ-Link NFC payment
- Using NFC EZ-Link SIM for payment
- Getting an NFC-enabled Mobile Phone & EZ-Link NFC SIM card
- Topping up the NFC EZ-Link SIM
- Checking the EZ-Link NFC SIM balance, transaction and other details using the EZ-Link App
- Refunding the Balance in the NFC EZ-Link SIM
- Problems in using the EZ-Link NFC SIM
- Transit Acceptance
- For EZ-Link NFC Payment Users with the compatible NFC-enabled mobile phone and SIM for use in public transit
- Contact Information
20. Where can I top-up monies into the ez-link purse?
You may download EZ-Link App from Google Play Store to top up the ez-link purse in your EZ-Link NFC SIM. Please note that currently only Android OS is supported for NFC ez-link purse.
You can also top-up at EZ-Link top-up machines found at all PA Community Clubs or via the Singtel Dash App.
|EZ-Link App from Google Play Store||EZ-Link top-up machines found at all PA Community Clubs||Singtel Dash App from Google Play Store|
* Top-up Convenience fees may apply accordingly.
21. Can I top-up monies at the stations?
You may top up at the following self-service top-up machines at the stations.
|General Ticketing Machine (GTM)||Add Value Machine (AVM)||Top-up Machine (TuM)|
As topping up of EZ-Link NFC SIM on these machines is relatively new, you may encounter some intermittent issues while performing the top-up.
Note: Users are reminded to hold on to their mobile phone while performing top-up using the top-up machines. Please note that it is the responsibility of the users to handle their mobile phone with care during top-up at the machines.
22. Is there a limit to how much I can top-up to the ez-link purse in NFC?
The maximum top-up value is $500 just like the limit for an ez-link card.
23. Can I link my EZ-Link NFC SIM to EZ-Reload by Card or EZ-Reload by GIRO?
Yes, you may apply for EZ-Reload for your EZ-Link NFC SIM.
Note: EZ-Reload is only applicable for New EZ-Link NFC SIM that expires from 1 January 2021 onwards. You may use the EZ-Link Mobile application to check the expiry date of your SIM Card.
For application process of EZ-Reload, you may visit http://home.ezlink.com.sg/home-ezreload.